Full Head – Bonded application.
Full Head – Micro Bead application
Hair Extension policy
Due to the fact that the hair is already processed abroad in factories and we as a reputable company only buy Grade 1 Remi hair (Grade AAA) for applications of hair Extensions and we provide a after-care Advice service on how to take care of your hair extensions, we do not offer a refund policy due to the fact that we cannot control the after-care of the hair once the set has left the salon. We recommend you purchase all hair care systems from your salon:
Shampoo, Conditioner, Daily conditioner spray, Hair Extension serum only, Hair ext brush,
For any other information please contact a member of staff or the Salon at 01642 217217.
- Before washing you should de-tangle hair from ends to roots
- Use a mild shampoo when washing your hair, followed by an intense conditioner
- Wash your hair with lukewarm water
- Gently squeeze out excess water and pat dry with a towel
- You must use a soft bristle brush when brushing you hair
- Spray your hair with a leave in conditioner before brushing
- Do not use wax or oils on or near your bonded areas
- When washing your hair do not massage or twist your hair and do not use red hot water
- Do not apply conditioner to the areas where the extensions are attached
- After washing do not roll or rub hair into towel
- Do not blow dry roots or apply heat over areas where adhesives are applied (unless using a cool setting)
- Do not twist or play with the seals as they may loosen
- Because the hair is already processed it is advisable not to tint, colour or perm
- Do not attempt to remove your hair extensions yourself
- Do not use hair products that contain any of the following ingredients : acetate, acetone, petroleum, paraffinium, serum,
and other variations
- Do not wash your hair more than 3 times a week
- We would not recommend you go swimming in pools and sea water as this may damage your hair extensions.